At PC Help Services, Inc. we are committed to providing every customer with an extraordinary service experience.
From local employees answering your calls to the timely resolution of your service issues, we deliver technical competence, professional courtesy, and respect for you and your unique service needs.
- 2000: PC Help Services, Inc. opened its doors as a residential computer support business in and around the northern Indianapolis area, including Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville and Indianapolis, Indiana.
- 2001: PC Help Services, Inc. expanded its support to include business customers for small businesses and business computer repair.
- 2002: PC Help Services, Inc. received the Angie’s List Annual Super Service Award. Criteria are based entirely on positive customer feedback.
- 2003 – 2018: PC Help Services, Inc. continued to receive the Angie’s List Super Service Award annually, based entirely on positive customer feedback.
- 2007: Opened new retail location in Fishers, Indiana, where customers could conveniently drop-off equipment for service, rather than schedule an on-site appointment.
- 2008: Expanded consulting, computer repair and computer support coverage to include the greater Indianapolis metro area and central Indiana.
- 2009: In response to customer needs, we relocated to a larger retail location at the same address in Fishers, IN (7444 E. 116th St. Fishers, IN 46038).
- 2017: PC Help Services, Inc. was purchased by David Szpunar, who had worked for the company for nearly 8 years. Still offering the same great service in the same location!